Stay with us on your long distance trek or relax for longer and explore our wonderful countryside
Offa's Dyke long distance national trail
A guest review -' the best place I have stayed .. you have thought of everything a walker needs and added luxury too.'
This area is blessed with a multitude of well maintained and way-marked trails including
• Offa’s Dyke Path
• Severn Way
• Glyndwr’s Way
as well as many other local routes explored and documented by Shropshire walkers
We can supply routes for many amazing circular bike rides in this spectacular countryside.
• Bikes can be locked away securely in our garden workshop
• Outside tap for easy cleaning
We are happy to
• Welcome you with tea and cake
• Dry and warm your clothes and boots
• Light the wood burner so you may warm and unwind in front of the fire
• Offer maps, guide books and directions
• Offer a ‘pick up’ service for walkers staying 2 nights or more and wanting to make their way along a trail.
• Provide evening meals and packed lunches
• Provide luggage transfer to your next B&B
... and do all that we can to make your stay with us an memorable one.